We offer bespoke solutions to our private clients’ specific needs, whether they be household buildings, contents, antiques, personal possessions, travel insurance, yacht, pleasure craft or light aircraft.
A personalised claims service is included and tailored to our clients’ preference and includes 24 hour claims reporting.
Please click here for useful flood management advice
We aim to provide an all-inclusive insurance policy to cover all of your personal assets, including art, antiques and jewellery.
Please click here for useful advice on keeping your valuables safe
We only deal with the leading specialist Insurers to ensure that you are protected by established companies with a flexible, understanding attitude and superior solvency ratings.
We strive to ensure that any claim is settled swiftly, without fuss, and to your full satisfaction.
Most of the policies we handle provide:
- 'All Risks' cover for all your contents, fine art and valuables, whilst anywhere in the world
- Much wider coverage than standard policies, including loss in value cover if your fine art is damaged
- Cover for the costs of tracing and accessing a water leak (not covered on many standard policies)
- Free Legal Expenses Insurance and helpline services
- Option to add private cars to house policy
- Multi trip cover is usually added to the HOUSE Insurance as an optional section, either including or excluding winter sports. Whether skiing, surfing, trekking or simply lying in the sun, you and your family can be covered all year round, without the need to declare each journey or fill in forms every time you go away.
If you have a more serious medical condition, please see the BIBA Travel Medical Directory
for details of firms that could assist you.
If you would prefer to speak with someone directly, please call the BIBA Find Insurance Service contact centre on 0370 950 1790
You might also be interested in: