This is an exciting and challenging new role offering a wide range of tax dispute work from routine
tax enquiries through to complex cases involving serious fraud (COP9) or marketed tax avoidance i.e.
EBTs, film schemes etc. There will be potential exposure to Tax Tribunals, learning about litigation
processes and working with leading Tax barristers on procedural matters including ADR process.
• Work with the tax team, supporting their case loads
• Case management of insurance providers
• Assist with new enquiries and business development work
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• HMRC trained with 2 years (min) experience in Fraud Investigation Services or similar experience in practice working specifically within tax investigations
• Excellent analytical, enquiring and numerical skills