Paddy advises on the full range of VAT for businesses and their advisors. As well as providing consultancy, he also acts for clients in relation to penalties and disputes, and appeals to the First-tier Tribunal. For a number of years he had his own consultancy covering VAT and some customs and trade issues.
Paddy began his tax career in Ireland and has worked in a number of international firms in Ireland and England. He has been a VAT partner in two “Group A” firms. Paddy is a contributing editor of Hill and Redman’s Law of Landlord and Tenant and is a past National Chairman of the VAT Practitioners Group
Areas of expertise:
• VAT for Property and Construction
• Structuring M&A deals to secure VAT efficiency
• VAT, customs and excise disputes
• Alternative dispute resolution
• VAT and insolvency
• Cross border transactions
How does it work?